Toad the Chode Toad the Chode

Your really good at your art. Make more of these! Very well crafted. I was like i was watching SNES, The cartoon!

Unfixable Thought Machine Unfixable Thought Machine

You my friend are a genius! Everything you do turns to art. weather it be chasing butterflys, Pepperpint John, The Milk Mans wifes Tits or this you always touch a warm spot in my heart.

Please Please Please continue being you.

South Park Fan Fiction South Park Fan Fiction

This is Fantastic! This is the best thing I've ever seen on new grounds! This makes me very happy! You guys do it so perfectly. Very impressive. I bet the original creators would be proud! I hope you guys enjoy making these cos this sure made me happy! im going to watch all of them :-) Thank you to everybody who had a part making this. Everything about this makes me happy!

Dynamic Breakdown Dynamic Breakdown

whicked vibe mam. i makes me want to go out and be part of an epic plan. perhaps a diamond hist.

DrDapper responds:

Makes me feel like doing something epic too, lol. Thanks for taking time to leave the review!

Corrupted Data Corrupted Data

I love the sound of the synth at the start. Such a nice soft sound, uplifting soon as you hear it. Your drop is sweet as fuck. really nice. Those chords you play in the back of each phrase is really nice too. i like the use of the default grand piano at the end ( i use it quite a bit myself) not a huge fan of the stuttered notes in it but over all this is a sweet little piece :-) nice work man!

Final Showdown Final Showdown

chip tune and drum and bass? You are after my heart it seems. Good work keep it up.

GobSmacked responds: