Dynamic Breakdown Dynamic Breakdown

whicked vibe mam. i makes me want to go out and be part of an epic plan. perhaps a diamond hist.

DrDapper responds:

Makes me feel like doing something epic too, lol. Thanks for taking time to leave the review!

Corrupted Data Corrupted Data

I love the sound of the synth at the start. Such a nice soft sound, uplifting soon as you hear it. Your drop is sweet as fuck. really nice. Those chords you play in the back of each phrase is really nice too. i like the use of the default grand piano at the end ( i use it quite a bit myself) not a huge fan of the stuttered notes in it but over all this is a sweet little piece :-) nice work man!

Final Showdown Final Showdown

chip tune and drum and bass? You are after my heart it seems. Good work keep it up.

GobSmacked responds:

hahah thx m8. I appreciate it :D

fl shit fl shit

interesting boom sound. I have to ask, Is the clicks blended with a lighter? Sounds like a clipper lighter....

Spurta responds:

The click is one with the lighter.
It's a full lighter-snap, basically.

MIND CONTROL population MIND CONTROL population

points for experimental. Your mad, I love it :-) Stay crazy.

Jaysonj responds:

thanks a lot for the review !!

Piano Improv #29 Piano Improv #29

*sigh* .... .... You bastard. I wish I could play as well as you. Nice song. No bother going into to much detail about this because you are obviously talented and you must be aware of it at this stage. Nice work man :-) I hope you enjoy playing, because then your sorted for life :-) Peace

FinnMK responds:

Haha, thanks a bunch. I definitely do enjoy playing, music is my life! Glad you enjoyed it.

Violet Twilight Violet Twilight

Its weird as fhck i love it!

Evy-kun responds:

Thanks! I didn't think people would find it weird but okay. XD

Angst - Instrumental Angst - Instrumental

Loving this song. loving that hiphop kick drum. and that melody fading in and out, beautiful

-Electroman Adventures V2- -Electroman Adventures V2-

Hoooolllllyy!!! That was the most epic thing I've ever heard! Man those riffs!!! So many Riffs! so many amazing riffs!! This is not just a song but a mosaique of beautiful riffs! Bravo, Many times, Bravo!

06 (128bpm) 06 (128bpm)

Don't tell me what my speakers can do :-p

I like this tune man. Definitely something i can groove too. I'm adding you to favorites

*de do do de dooo dooo*